I really love the Pin Up Girls 'Linda Bra' with a partial band, and posted some photos here and here of the first ones that I made. I enjoyed layering the fabric and applying a spotty lace over the simplex, so I ordered some more in black (scroll down the page to the 'dotty black mesh). And this is what I made:
The base fabric is white simplex from Bra Makers Supply, I used a pack of black findings for the elastics, closures, rings etc., and black powernet for the back.
In order to make things harder on myself, I cut the base fabric and the netting/lace out separately, then used spray (fabric) adhesive to hold them together - guess how much of a mess I got into. Go on, guess!!! In retrospect, it would have been easier to have cut a piece of each of the fabrics to the approximate size that I would need, adhere them together and then cut out. The fabrics would probably still need some pinning/stitching to make them work as one piece - but that would have been easier. Sigh!
And that's is really. I cut the higher back from the power net as you can see here, it really does help to prevent the straps falling off my sloping shoulders.
I have some red and some turquoise simplex and findings kits, so I think that I may play around with the lace and see what I can come up with.. . . .